Using your details we will contact you if needs be
Unless you want to book an appointment to bring your taxi to us
Use the form below to book an appointment. You’ll need:
- Your V5 logbook
- Both keys for your taxi
- Service history and MOT paperwork
- Any/all taxi test ceritificates
- Finance settlement letter – if applicable
- Two forms of identification. One must be an original photo ID (such as a passport) and one should be a proof of address item (accepted forms include a utility bill or council tax letter dated within the last 90 days). These must match the name and address on the vehicle logbook.
- Bank details. The account has to be in the name of the registered keeper.
- Any extras that we’ll need. Such as the locking wheel nut for the alloy wheels where fitted, any detachable fascias and security codes for the radio, the security code for obtaining replacement keys and any discs required for the satellite navigation system.
Why do I need to have an appointment?
The online valuation is a preliminary amount we offer you based on the details and conditions you outline to us. In order to assess the true likeness of this description we use the appointment to see the vehicle and any/all paperwork and extras with it. It also gives us a chance to see if there are any additions to the vehicle i.e. exhaust systems, suspension modifications, privacy glass, alloy wheels…
Only when we have been able to see the above can we give the truest valuation. We have been in positions in the past where customers have been pleasantly surprised by increases to their original offer due to some of the above additions.
Remember the online valuation is just a guide of what we may be able to offer you. Purchase and hard cash can be done only after this viewing. We do our best to arrange the appointment as soon as possible as the market values do fluctuate and we endeavour to get you the best price possible.